Monday, March 30, 2020

January 2020

The year started out "normal".  I was working in the studio when the temperatures were above freezing.  If not, then I stayed inside and did design work for the coming season - and kept the wood stove going... I was pretty happy - and I had no idea that the virus in China at this time would shut everything down around me in a couple months....
 I made a matching pair of sculptures:
"Unity" - which I thought would look great as a monumental sculpture.
 It is Indiana Limestone, 1-10-20, 24"H x 18" x 7", 91 lbs.,
 The other piece was "Moon Garden", which was based on a passage from "The Little Prince".
 Indiana Limestone, 1-8-20, 24
'h x 21" x 5", 92 lbs.,

The most eventful thing to happen was to see this sight outside my front door early on a foggy morning.  My neighbor's cow herd took a little "walk about" that day - and left plenty to show their... passing...

No comments: