Thursday, April 29, 2021

FEBRUARY 2021

February, I didn't have as much to show because Winter came around...
I made this small sculpture in Alabama Marble.
side view...
It measures approx. 17"H x 9" x 4" and weighs 23 lbs.
Most of the month's effort was on this floral bird bath.
... walking around the piece...
It is Indiana Limestone and measures approx. 30" high x 32" x 33"
...and around...
This piece actually was finished in the first week of March because ....
... we had an ice storm and then about 5 inches of snow during 10 consecutive days of hard freeze.
I wasn't going anywhere - but surprisingly I had a couple of visits from folks who braved the long, unplowed driveway.
I tried to get some design work finished while I was down.  But, realistically, I enjoyed myself - playing guitar, feeding the fire and feeding the outdoor creatures.
 

No comments: